George Zakharia Is this you?

Have you seen George Zakharia?

August 27th, 2017

Robotic Partial Nephrectomy

Excellent urology surgeon. He explained the procedure well and made sure all my questions were answered. I liked that he gave me a firm recommendation, even though the surgery decision was mine.

August 22nd, 2017

Highly professional and caring!

As usual, Dr. Zakharia was very concerned with my health and explained every detail with me. I have the highest respect for him. His staff is the best also!!

March 27th, 2017

Very direct with information shared. Finding the reason for Chronic UTI's is still a mystery. I see him once a year. He is treating me, however discovering the reason for the chronic history of UTI's.

December 7th, 2016

I see Dr Zak every few months for a ureter stent replacement. He takes care of me in a professional manner. No, he doesn't dance into the room as a Jolly Joe or Happy Harold; he has a job to do and does it. I want a Doctor not a comedian. I would certainly recommend him.

August 10th, 2016

Dr Z is one of the best physicians that I've ever seen for my personal well being. He is the most knowledgeable and the most courteous physician I've been around. I should know the difference----I owned speciality hospitals in several states. He is a 5-Star physician in my books.

April 14th, 2016

thanks for his surgical skills

March 9th, 2016

Surgery

Although not very personable, he is very experienced and confident in his capabilities. I would definitely go to him again.

August 11th, 2015

I would not choose any other Urologist unless Dr. Zakharia was not available. He correctly diagnosed my kidney cancer,removed moved it with a robot. He and I believe he successfully got all of the cancer. My family was very impressed with Dr. Zakharia and with the time he spent with them explaining the results .

July 8th, 2015

Surgery

My husband was very ill when we were sent to Dr. Zakharia. He was very good at explaining the problem and how to correct. My husband has done great since surgery and we would reccomend Dr Zakharia to anyone.

May 8th, 2015

Great Care

Dr Zak has been my urologist for several years and has seen me through cancer and 3 surgeries. I am totally impressed with his level of care and concern that he has shown me. I would highly recommend Dr Zak to everyone in need of his type of service. He is great.

December 18th, 2014

Very satisfied

I was referred to The Wichita Urology Group and Dr Zakharia took my case. I couldn't be happier with this skilled surgeon. Within a month of being diagnosed with kidney cancer, Dr. Zakharia removed the kidney using robotic surgery. Within two weeks, I was practically back to normal. Dr. Zacharia was professional in explaining both pre-op and post-op information. I have no complaints about office visits. We visited both office sites which were very busy but the wait time was reasonable. I give Dr. Zakharia Highest marks and would recommend him based on my experience.

November 15th, 2012

I was dissapointed

We were refered to this Dr by my regular Dr and when we went into the office we were a little early but we had to fill out paperwork once all that was done it was pretty much our appointment time. Well we waited and waited and waited then asked someone how much longer and was told they are very very busy and they would get to us so after 55 min of waiting (this does not include the 15 min we were early for paperwork) we finally got in the nurse asked a few questions and said the dr would come in soon he came right in asked a few things talked about a procedure said to scheldule it and was gone this took all but 3 min so for our 40 dollar co-pay plus what the insurance paid we waited for 55 min got three min with the Dr and then were dismissed not proffesional not nice and did not take time to explain anything. I just called to tell them I would not come back based on the experience and they said I could use a different Dr and they could transfer me to a nurse to explain the procedure more thoroughly I was then sent to a voice-mail. I would not go to this place it is horrible.I am even wheelchair bound so it was not comfortable at all