A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Zambetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Zambetti, Orthopedic Surgery-Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zambetti
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Zambetti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Zambetti graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zambetti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Joseph Zambetti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George J. Zambetti practice?
- Dr. George Zambetti has 1 office location.
Dr. George Zambetti practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Sports Medicine Doctors.