A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Zambetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Zambetti, Orthopedic Surgery-Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zambetti
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zambetti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Zambetti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Zambetti graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zambetti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Lawrence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Joseph Zambetti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George J. Zambetti practice?
- Dr. George Zambetti has 1 office location.
Dr. George Zambetti practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Orthopedic Surgeons.