Learn more about Dr. George Zambetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Zambetti, Orthopedic - Sports Medicine Surgeon, Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Zambetti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zambetti graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zambetti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Joseph Zambetti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George J. Zambetti practice?
- Dr. George Zambetti has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Zambetti practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.