A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Zaverdas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Zaverdas is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaverdas
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zaverdas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Zaverdas, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaverdas graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Zaverdas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Andrew Zaverdas MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George A. Zaverdas practice?
- Dr. George Zaverdas has 6 office locations.
Dr. George Zaverdas practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Sycamore, IL and Merrillville, IN.
See Rockford Cardiologists.