A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Zaverdas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Zaverdas is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Zaverdas, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaverdas graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Zaverdas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Andrew Zaverdas MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. George A. Zaverdas practice?
- Dr. George Zaverdas has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Zaverdas practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rochelle, IL and Sycamore, IL.
See Rockford Cardiologists.