A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Zavitsanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Zavitsanos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Zavitsanos, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zavitsanos graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zavitsanos has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George P Zavitsanos MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George P. Zavitsanos practice?
- Dr. George Zavitsanos has 2 office locations.
Dr. George Zavitsanos practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Fort Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Fort Washington Surgeons.