A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Zenner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Zenner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Zenner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zenner graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Zenner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Otto Zenner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George O. Zenner practice?
- Dr. George Zenner has 1 office location.
Dr. George Zenner practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.