Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About George Zgourides
George Zgourides, MD, PHD, Psy.D is a Psychologist primarily located in Jourdanton, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Kingwood, TX (and 6 other locations). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. George Zgourides is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Odessa Regional Hospital and Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South. He speaks English.
George Zgourides has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
George Zgourides is similar to the following 0 Psychologists near Jourdanton, TX.