A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Zimmermann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Zimmermann is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Zimmermann, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Skin Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Zimmermann graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Zimmermann has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Medical Centre Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Jay Zimmermann MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George J. Zimmermann practice?
- Dr. George Zimmermann has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Zimmermann practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.