A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Zolovick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Zolovick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Zolovick, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Premature Infant
Education & Awards
Dr. Zolovick graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Zolovick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George T Zolovick MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. George T. Zolovick practice?
- Dr. George Zolovick has 4 office locations.
Dr. George Zolovick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Blacksburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Christiansburg, VA and Pearisburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.