Dr. George Zolovick MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 9th, 2015
He is the BEST

August 25th, 2015
Dr. Zolovick is very skilled he saved my baby's life
All heartfelt thanks go to Dr. Zolovick. My wife had severe, life threatening complications during her pregnancy that required an emergency C-section due to mistakes by another doctor. Dr. Zolovick knew exactly what to do. Both our baby son and my wife's life were saved because of his care. My son is doing fine now and we have had two more healthy children since. Thank you Dr Zolovick!

August 3rd, 2015
Knowledgeable + Competent
I had to cycle through 4 different doctors (2 OBGYNS, 1 nurse practices, and 1 surgeon) before I found someone who knew what was going on with me. Dr Z is certainly not a warm teddy-bear, a fact I had been warned about before I saw him, but that's not what I needed. I needed a skilled person who understood my issues and could deliver effective results. Truly, he was very patient with me and very willing to sit and disuss my issue and all my options. He performed a fairly delicate surgery on me that required tiny suchures inside my vagina (no, not an episiotomy). He kept my husband informed while I was on the operating table. He was very nice to us, and very open and honest. He called my cell to check up on me after surgery, too. Very grateful for his work.

May 29th, 2015
First time patient, annual gyn appointment
As a first time patient to Dr. Zolovick I didn't know what to expect. Making the appointment was to easy. My thought, I don't have take off from work as my appointment was schedule for 8:15, what great plus I thought. The day before the appointment was scheduled I was telephoned to arrive 30 minutes later and wasn't seen until 10:00. I honestly wanted to get up and leave but... after seeing Dr. Zolovick and having my small problem answered professionally and treated I walked away from the appointment feeling relief. Thank you to the Pembroke Office Staff and Dr. Zolovick.

March 6th, 2015
Cold, clinical, condescending.

July 14th, 2013
Very intelligent, skillful, and caring
Dr. Zolovick has been with my husband and I though a miscarriage, still birth, 2 C-sections and serious complications following my first C-section, (not due to the surgery) He was VERY compassionate to us both during these times and we think the world of him. He is extremely knowledgable and accepting of any and all questions you have for him. He does not sugar coat things and he is straight to the point, some people don't like that, but we do. Even though he is not in network with our insurance, we pay the extra money just to see him.

July 1st, 2013
Worst Doctor
I had a terrible experience with Dr Zolovick. He is very dry, sarcastic, and lacks any sort of compassion. I stayed with him through my first pregnancy against my gut feeling, because I felt he seemed very knowledgeable and he was the only doctor who felt comfortable allowing me to deliver my twins naturally. That did not happen, however, as I ended up with an emergency c-section and organ failure due to his mistakes that resulted in a flight to UVA where they saved my life. I know others who have had bad experiences with him as well. Please avoid him. I wish someone had warned me about him before I went through what I did.

September 13th, 2010
Dr. Zolovick is very competent and thorough. He treated me through two complicated pregnancies and was always very knowledgeable. I felt I could completely trust him with my care and my babies'. He isn't warm and fuzzy, though - he's very matter of fact and kind of 'clinical', so if you need that in an OB/GYN, he's probably not your guy.