A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Zorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Zorn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zorn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Zorn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zorn graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zorn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Zorn MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George Zorn practice?
- Dr. George Zorn has 1 office location.
Dr. George Zorn practices Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.