A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Zoys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Zoys is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zoys
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zoys Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Zoys, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoys graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zoys has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George N Zoys MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George N. Zoys practice?
- Dr. George Zoys has 1 office location.
Dr. George Zoys practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Garland, TX.
See Garland Surgeons.