A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Zoys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Zoys is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Zoys, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoys graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zoys has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Nick Zoys MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. George N. Zoys practice?
- Dr. George Zoys has 3 office locations.
Dr. George Zoys practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Richardson Orthopedic Surgeons.