A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Zubenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Zubenko, Geriatric Psychiatrist is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zubenko
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zubenko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Zubenko, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug-Induced Akathisia
- Drug-Induced Dyskinesia
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Psychomotor Agitation
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zubenko graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 8 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Stephen Zubenko MD and PHD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George S. Zubenko practice?
- Dr. George Zubenko has 1 office location.
Dr. George Zubenko practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Wexford, PA.
See Wexford Psychiatrists and Wexford Geriatric Doctors.