A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Zubenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Zubenko, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug-Induced Akathisia
- Drug-Induced Dyskinesia
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Psychomotor Agitation
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zubenko graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 10 awards.
Dr. Zubenko has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Western Psychiatric Institute & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Stephen Zubenko MD and PHD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. George S. Zubenko practice?
- Dr. George Zubenko has 1 office location.
Dr. George Zubenko practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Canonsburg, PA.
See Canonsburg Psychiatrists.