Obstetricians & Gynecologists

5601 W Eugie Ave
Ste 100
Glendale, AZ 85304
602-978-1500
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  I am afraid of dr  |  show details
by Maryanne smith sky on May 23rd, 2014

I was afraid of this dr. She is a mess.

|  I am not interested in my job  |  show details
by Maryann Polanski on Apr 30th, 2014

I do not like oncologist and gergeann does not like them

|  My Wife Died within 30 day After Seeing Dr. Polansky  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2014

My wife passed way 30 days after seeing Dr. Polansky. We had great hope and expectations from Dr. Polansky. She did not seem interested in my wife's well being. She was arrogant and uninterested in personal complaints. She did not do best practices she gave inaccurate diagnosis. Her response were short uninformative, and she gave the impression of not caring. She mis-scheduled her test and we had a horrible experience. My wife died 30 days later

|  Terrible Doc!  |  show details
by K. Gasone on Apr 12th, 2013

If you want a Doctor who is interested in your well being, don't go to Dr. Polansky. She is arrogant and uninterested in your concerns, As far as being a specialist in women's issues, I would question that. I asked her a few questions and her response was short, uninformative, giving the impression she could care less and was more interested in running through as many people through the office as possible. Horrible experience! Will never go back.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by arizona_girl23 on Oct 15th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I haven't been to a gynecologist in lets just say awhile. I was a little apprehensive and didn't know what to expect. Dr. Polansky made me feel very comfortable and put my mind at ease. She was easy to talk to and answered all the questions I had. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Dr. Polansky and staff.

|  Great Gynecolgist  |  show details
by teachartaz on May 30th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I have been seeing Dr. Polansky for 11 years and have nothing but high marks for her and her staff. She has been right on the mark with all of her diagnosis of any problems that I have had and her referrals for other doctor services have been successful. I would recommend any woman who needs a caring gynecologist to try her out. It also is easy to get in to see her and she has two locations in Glendale for convienence.

|  Good doctor  |  show details
by igonyx on Oct 30th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr Polansky is a very good ob/gyn. She's compassionate and makes you feel better when you are having a problem. It also does not take forever to get in to see her.