inactive

Georgeann Polansky MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

June 23rd, 2015
Lovely doctor. Dr. Polansky delivered my oldest son in 1986. She's an amazing doctor and I will always have a special place in my heart for her.

May 23rd, 2014
I am afraid of dr
I was afraid of this dr. She is a mess.

February 27th, 2014
My Wife Died within 30 day After Seeing Dr. Polansky
My wife passed way 30 days after seeing Dr. Polansky. We had great hope and expectations from Dr. Polansky. She did not seem interested in my wife's well being. She was arrogant and uninterested in personal complaints. She did not do best practices she gave inaccurate diagnosis. Her response were short uninformative, and she gave the impression of not caring. She mis-scheduled her test and we had a horrible experience. My wife died 30 days later

April 12th, 2013
Terrible Doc!
If you want a Doctor who is interested in your well being, don't go to Dr. Polansky. She is arrogant and uninterested in your concerns, As far as being a specialist in women's issues, I would question that. I asked her a few questions and her response was short, uninformative, giving the impression she could care less and was more interested in running through as many people through the office as possible. Horrible experience! Will never go back.