Dr. Georgeanna Huang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Georgeanna Huang?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Georgeanna Huang?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 16th, 2015

Best doctor, bar none! Don't even waste time looking elsewhere.

Dr. Huang is efficient, compassionate, and brilliant. I've dealt with all kinds of doctors -- no one comes close to her. She has the perfect bedside manner and has a warm and caring disposition. I had all kinds of anxiety about my lipoma surgery but after meeting her for the first time, I knew I picked the right doctor. If only all doctors were like her! The office staff was fine, but kind of pales in comparison to the excellent care I got from the Dr. Huang herself.

July 2nd, 2015

Simply the best!

June 26th, 2013

I can not say enough good things about her. She really takes the time to help you figure out what is best for you and never rushes you. She is comforting and soothing, and my results are beyond my expectations. She was recommended to me by my gynecologist who I have known for 20 years and highly respect. My gynecologist told me she was very skilled and would take great care of me- and I found that to be the absolute truth!

June 11th, 2013

I have just started seeing Dr. Huang but am already very impressed by her. She has made sure I have as much information as I need to make an informed decision and the best decision for me and my needs. She takes a great deal of time with you during your appointment and is willing to see you again if you want to discuss things further. She is also available to patients over the phone to ask questions. She has not made me feel pushed into any specific decisions and has encouraged me to take time to think things through before making a final decision so I can be sure the direction I am going is what is best for me. I'm really glad to have found someone that has been so supportive as I make some big decisions.

October 9th, 2012

Dr. Huang makes you feel like you are her most important patient, she never rushes and has a very soothing demeanor. She is a fabulous doctor and I would reccomend her to anyone.

June 27th, 2012

Dr. Huang and her staff are fabulous!!!

May 3rd, 2016