A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Fares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Fares graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Fares has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fares accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 8 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. George Fares practice?
Dr. George Fares practices Nephrology near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicopee, MA and Holyoke, MA.
See Springfield Nephrologists.