Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Georges Feghali
Dr. Georges Feghali, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Feghali is affiliated with Memorial Hospital at Gulfport, Baylor Specialty Hospital and Baylor University Medical Center. Dr. Feghali has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Georges Feghali has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Georges Feghali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Cara East
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi36
Dr. John Hyland
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi59
Dr. Ari Cedars
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi14