A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges Feghali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georges Feghali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feghali
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Feghali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges Feghali, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feghali graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feghali has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Singing River Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georges A Feghali FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Georges A. Feghali practice?
- Dr. Georges Feghali has 1 office location.
Dr. Georges Feghali practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.