A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges Feghali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georges Feghali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges Feghali, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feghali graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feghali has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Navarro Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georges Antoine Feghali FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Georges A. Feghali practice?
- Dr. Georges Feghali has 4 office locations.
Dr. Georges Feghali practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ocean Springs, MS and Pascagoula, MS.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.