Dr. Georges Argoud MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

July 20th, 2016
poor communication/lack of compassion
Initially I liked Dr. Argoud, coming from Dr. Varma whose staff was terrible. He rarely made eye contact, was generally looking at his laptop screen but he had an ultrasound machine in his the patient room which I liked, he seemed to find a preferable dose of thyroid medicine for me. Then one day I went into his office he was paying attention to his laptop monitor again, seeming to not be listening, then got upset and said "there seems to be a communication issue and you need to find a new Endocrinologist" He wasn't paying attention or listening to what I was saying just heard what he wanted to hear. I had broke my foot a few days prior so my cousin was with me, heard everything and was in complete shock because I had just told her on the way to his office that I like him. I'm happy with his decision but I was supposed to find out that day if I needed another RAI treatment for my thyroid cancer, he never told me because he got so upset right away. On my way home I called him to find out and also ask for a refund for my co-pay since I waited in the waiting room longer than I had seen him; he said he would but it's been nearly two months and I have not received it.

April 22nd, 2016
Extremely rude staff!!! Do not go to this office. Staff called me to cancel appointment and rescheduled another appointment that I was not aware and received letter stating that the Dr. cannot see me anymore because I had missed my appointment.

January 17th, 2014
terrible expieirnce
I would not recommend him to anybody ! I got there at 8:05am and left at 10:18 am... immagine over 2 h !!! Few times somebody called he left the room, altogether he spoke to me maybe 2 sentences... thats it ! Terrible experience when you go to the specialist and they ignore you like this ! I'm really unhappy because I had a lot of questions I did not have a chance to talk to him because he was nit even in the room with me .... he should not be a doctor !

April 28th, 2013
the worse Dr I've ever seen in my life
does not care about his patient. and doesn't show any kind of interest. I had thyroidectomy , he didn't even bother to ask me about the surgery or check my neck. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone, i'm changing to anther Dr.

August 17th, 2011
I was referred...nodule that could have been cancer. Dr. Argoud intiated surgery and then left me to be on my own. I had to go to Primary to be referred again. Dr. Argoud bedside manner he is harsh. He will give you the benifit of the doubt on your concerns. Not interested in listen but diagnosing? How is this possibly? There is no Doctor/patient trust. Going to a better Doctor.

January 6th, 2011
very knowledgeable and great experience
Dr. Argoud was extremely helpful and kind when I came to him to control my diabetes. It was my first time meeting with an endocrinologist and I found ...

September 10th, 2010
Dr Argoud himself is professional and considerate. However his staff is VERY difficult to deal with in regards to follow-up, setting appointments, and especially CALL BACKS and requests. They are also very argumentative and strangely defensive when I voiced my concern. If he changed his staff I would strongly consider staying on with him.