A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges Casimir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georges Casimir is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casimir
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Casimir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges Casimir, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Casimir graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Casimir has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georges Jean Casimir MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Georges J. Casimir practice?
- Dr. Georges Casimir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Georges Casimir practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists and Brooklyn Addiction Specialists.