A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges Casimir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georges Casimir is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges Casimir, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Casimir graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Casimir has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georges Jean Casimir MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Georges J. Casimir practice?
- Dr. Georges Casimir has 6 office locations.
Dr. Georges Casimir practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville Centre, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists, Brooklyn Addiction Specialists, and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.