Learn more about Dr. Georges Chahoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges Chahoud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chahoud graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Chahoud has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chahoud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Georges Chahoud practice?
Dr. Georges Chahoud practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lake Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Charles, MO and Florissant, MO.
See Lake Saint Louis Internists and Lake Saint Louis Cardiologists.