A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges Chahoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georges Chahoud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chahoud
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chahoud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges Chahoud, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chahoud graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chahoud has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georges Chahoud MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Georges Chahoud practice?
- Dr. Georges Chahoud has 1 office location.
Dr. Georges Chahoud practices Cardiovascular Disease near Alton, IL.
See Alton Cardiologists.