A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges Chahoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georges Chahoud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chahoud
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges Chahoud, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chahoud graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Chahoud has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georges Chahoud MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Georges Chahoud practice?
- Dr. Georges Chahoud has 7 office locations.
Dr. Georges Chahoud practices Cardiovascular Disease near Florissant, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Alton, IL and Saint Charles, MO.
See Florissant Cardiologists.