A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges Chahoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges Chahoud, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chahoud graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Chahoud has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chahoud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Georges Chahoud practice?
Dr. Georges Chahoud practices Cardiovascular Disease near Lake Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Charles, MO and Little Rock, AR.
See Lake Saint Louis Cardiologists.