A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges Chamoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges Chamoun, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamoun graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Chamoun has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chamoun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Georges I. Chamoun practice?
Dr. Georges Chamoun practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plains, PA and Henrico, VA.
See Camden Obstetricians & Gynecologists.