A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges Chamoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges Chamoun, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chamoun graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chamoun has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georges Chamoun DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Georges Chamoun practice?
- Dr. Georges Chamoun has 7 office locations.
Dr. Georges Chamoun practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plains, PA and Henrico, VA.
See Camden Obstetricians & Gynecologists.