A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges Damaa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georges Damaa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Damaa
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Damaa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges Damaa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Damaa graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. Damaa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Arh Regional Medical Center - Hazard
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georges Sayed Damaa MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Georges S. Damaa practice?
- Dr. Georges Damaa has 1 office location.
Dr. Georges Damaa practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Harlan, KY.
See Harlan Internists and Harlan Cardiologists.