A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges El-Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges El-Khoury, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Benign Cartilaginous Tumor (Chondroma)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Cysts
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Foot Diseases
- Foot Injuries
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Muscule Diseases
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Khoury graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 13 awards.
Dr. El-Khoury has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georges Yusuf El-Khoury MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Georges Y. El-Khoury practice?
- Dr. Georges El-Khoury has 1 office location.
Dr. Georges El-Khoury practices Diagnostic Radiology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Radiologists.