A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges El Bahri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georges El Bahri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. El Bahri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. El Bahri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. El Bahri graduated from French Faculty of Medicine of Beirut.
Dr. El Bahri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georges Abdo El Bahri MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Georges A. El Bahri practice?
- Dr. Georges El Bahri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Georges El Bahri practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Orthopedic Surgeons.