A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges El Bahri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georges El Bahri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. El Bahri
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. El Bahri Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. El Bahri graduated from French Faculty of Medicine of Beirut.
Dr. El Bahri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georges Abdo El Bahri MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Georges A. El Bahri practice?
- Dr. Georges El Bahri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Georges El Bahri practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Orthopedic Surgeons.