A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges El Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georges El Khoury is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. El Khoury
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. El Khoury Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges El Khoury, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. El Khoury graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. El Khoury has 40 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georges F El Khoury MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Georges F. El Khoury practice?
- Dr. Georges El Khoury has 4 office locations.
Dr. Georges El Khoury practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Palma, CA and Irvine, CA.
See Long Beach Anesthesiologists and Long Beach Pain Management Doctors.