A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges El Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georges El Khoury is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges El Khoury, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. El Khoury graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. El Khoury has 40 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georges F El Khoury MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Georges F. El Khoury practice?
- Dr. Georges El Khoury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Georges El Khoury practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Anesthesiologists and Long Beach Pain Management Doctors.