A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges Ghacibeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georges Ghacibeh, Epilepsy, Sleep Medicine, Behavioral Neurology, Autism is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges Ghacibeh, MD, MS is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghacibeh graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghacibeh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georges Ayoub Ghacibeh MD and MS is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Georges A. Ghacibeh practice?
- Dr. Georges Ghacibeh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Georges Ghacibeh practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Westwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Westwood Neurologists.