A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges Ghacibeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georges Ghacibeh, Epilepsy, Sleep Medicine, Behavioral Neurology, Autism is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges Ghacibeh, MD, MS is board certified in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghacibeh graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ghacibeh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georges A Ghacibeh MD and MS is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Epilepsy, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Georges A. Ghacibeh practice?
- Dr. Georges Ghacibeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Georges Ghacibeh practices Epilepsy, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Westwood, NJ.
See Westwood Epilepsy Specialists, Westwood Neurologists, and Westwood Sleep Medicine Doctors.