A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges Jabaly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georges Jabaly, Master degree in Biomedical science MSBS is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges Jabaly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabaly graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Jabaly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georges Tawfik Jabaly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Georges T. Jabaly practice?
- Dr. Georges Jabaly has 11 office locations.
Dr. Georges Jabaly practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wauseon, OH and Sylvania, OH.
See Toledo Primary Care Doctors and Toledo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.