A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georges Jabaly is Good. Dr. Jabaly has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges Jabaly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabaly graduated from University Of Aleppo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jabaly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jabaly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Georges Jabaly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Georges T. Jabaly practice?
Dr. Georges Jabaly practices Family Medicine near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hicksville, OH and Wauseon, OH.
See Toledo Family Physicians.