A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges Jabaly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georges Jabaly, Master degree in Biomedical science MSBS is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges Jabaly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabaly graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Jabaly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jabaly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans