Dr. Georges Jean-Pierre Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Georges Jean-Pierre?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 21st, 2017

Complete disregard for human lives, arrogant, lack of care and human decency!

This so call "Dr" which I refuse to give him that title since he does not deserve the title at all, is currently the attending Dr for my brother who is currently inpatient in the hospital unit. I requested a meeting so we can have all the related parties involve to discuss the best treatment plan for my brother. So total 6 of us were present at the meeting with my brother's regular dr dial in as well. At the beginning of the meeting, this "Dr" already took a phone call, no apology, but whatever we moved on. In the middle of the meeting, the "Dr" decided he heard enough, while I was still talking. He just abruptly got up and walked out of the room. So all of us were shock by what happened, the social worker from the hospital is trying to get someone to fill his role. And someone mentioned this is not the first time this "Dr" is walking out on meeting, and should be reported. He could care less about what family, other Dr, and any other parties are related to the patient's input. He is unprofessional and negligent. Unfortunately, his decision and his job has a profound and direct impact on the lives of his patients, patients' families as well as the whole community. His negligence, and give a s*it about other's life make him unfit for his role and he should not and does not deserve this title. From what I learned, this is not the first case he is acting this way, feedbacks from other doctor, social worker, etc who have experience working with him all agree that's the way he acts and something need to be address. A formal compliant will be file with the Board of NY state. But in the meantime, stay away, he hang up on your call, he walks out on you, he doesn't listen for others' input. He is self-center, arrogant, etc which he carries into his job. But in the field of medicine, we cannot afford to have a professional acts with neglect, it will have deadly consequence.

November 12th, 2014