A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges Khouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georges Khouri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges Khouri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khouri graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Khouri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Triumph Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georges Ibrahim Khouri MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Georges I. Khouri practice?
- Dr. Georges Khouri has 1 office location.
Dr. Georges Khouri practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.