Types, risks and benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for contraception, as well as the types of doctors who consult & perform insertion.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Georges Netto
Dr. Georges Netto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Medical Genetics. Dr. Netto is affiliated with Johns Hopkins University Hospital, Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center and Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Georges Netto has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Georges Netto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.