A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges Nseir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georges Nseir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nseir
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Nseir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges Nseir, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nseir graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nseir has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georges Youssef Nseir MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Georges Y. Nseir practice?
- Dr. Georges Nseir has 1 office location.
Dr. Georges Nseir practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Casa Grande, AZ.
See Casa Grande Cardiologists.