A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges Nseir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georges Nseir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nseir
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges Nseir, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nseir graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nseir has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georges Youssef Nseir MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Georges Y. Nseir practice?
- Dr. Georges Nseir has 1 office location.
Dr. Georges Nseir practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Casa Grande, AZ.
See Casa Grande Cardiologists.