A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges Nseir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georges Nseir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges Nseir, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nseir graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nseir has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nseir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Georges Y. Nseir practice?
Dr. Georges Nseir practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Casa Grande, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Chandler Internists and Chandler Cardiologists.