A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges Quesnel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Quesnel graduated from Universite De Montreal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Quesnel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georges Etienne Quesnel MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Georges E. Quesnel practice?
- Dr. Georges Quesnel has 9 office locations.
Dr. Georges Quesnel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Immokalee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL and Marco Island, FL.
See Immokalee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.