A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges Saab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georges Saab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georges Saab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Renal Osteodystrophy
- Secondary Hyperparathyroidism
Education & Awards
Dr. Saab graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Saab has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Medicine Specialty Clinic at University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georges G Saab MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Georges G. Saab practice?
- Dr. Georges Saab has 2 office locations.
Dr. Georges Saab practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Nephrologists.