A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georges Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georges Yacoub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoub graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yacoub has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georges Semaan Yacoub MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Georges S. Yacoub practice?
- Dr. Georges Yacoub has 1 office location.
Dr. Georges Yacoub practices Critical Care Medicine near Springboro, OH.
See Springboro Critical Care Practitioners.