Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Pediatrician
125 Lattimore Rd
Ste 200
Rochester, NY 14620
585-275-8762
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Terrific Doctor!  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2013

Dr. Pulli was my doctor for my last 2 pregnancies. She is just terrific and so kind. I feel I can ask her anything and get a straight answer. There are also other great docs I have seen in this practice and one is always on call, so you never have to worry about when you go into labor. I have recommended her to friends, who are also really pleased. Great doc!

|  Fantastic!  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2013

Dr. Pulli made me feel VERY welcome and comfortable during my pregnancy. She was always pleasant to see, and really eased my nervousness of being pregnant for the first time. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an OB/GYN!

|  Life Saver  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

I was having very bad pain for more than 10 years. My GYN Doctor before Dr. Pulli performed two surgerys on me due to the problem. The problem still persists. My old GYN doctor left Rochester so I was forced to get another GYN doctor, I'm glad I met Dr. Pulli, after seeing her for a month, my ten year old very pain problem stopped; because of the medication she prescribed to me. She's always took the time with me to make sure I understood the next step. It is my responsibility to call the office and reschedule the follow up visists.

|  Stay away from this office and doctor  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2011

I have never had such difficulty contacting a doctor or getting an appointment. Her staff is completely moronic and has difficulty answering basic phone calls. Dr. Pulli never helped me for my serious health condition, which she let go for over a year. I had to go in the office almost 10 times to beg for attention, and received the same prescription multiple times for a problem that I didn't even have. I even received another patients results and was led to believe that I had an additional condition for over 2 months. This doctor should not even be practicing medicine.

Sep 12th, 2010

Overbooked Completely unavailable except for 10 minute visit (clearly stated on your visit schedule)Does not return callsLattimore Office sucks: you are put on hold for a long time and made listen to advertisement about productsImpossible to talk to a physicianInstead of prevention they wait for you to be ready to go to the emergency room

Aug 11th, 2010

Literally impossible to speak to her about serious medical concerns. This was because her office did not once relay the message to have her call me back. In addition to this, I was on hold for at least 20 minutes every time i called and was hung up on multiple times. One of them even mocked me for not knowing an extension, which is very upsetting when I had a medical concern. Apparently you must be in labor for this office to care about you. She is represented by morons. I left her office in tears.

Jul 12th, 2010

dr pulli is a great doctor and would not leave her office for anything. i always get to see her and never have to see another dr. Dr pulli is wonderful!!