Dr. Georgette Pulli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Georgette Pulli?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Georgette Pulli?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2016

I felt Dr. Pullli was very judgemental especially when it came to me being overweight but she does seemed concerned on my wellness as a woman. She's okay I guess.

April 8th, 2013

Terrific Doctor!

Dr. Pulli was my doctor for my last 2 pregnancies. She is just terrific and so kind. I feel I can ask her anything and get a straight answer. There are also other great docs I have seen in this practice and one is always on call, so you never have to worry about when you go into labor. I have recommended her to friends, who are also really pleased. Great doc!

March 15th, 2013

Fantastic!

Dr. Pulli made me feel VERY welcome and comfortable during my pregnancy. She was always pleasant to see, and really eased my nervousness of being pregnant for the first time. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an OB/GYN!

February 2nd, 2012

Life Saver

I was having very bad pain for more than 10 years. My GYN Doctor before Dr. Pulli performed two surgerys on me due to the problem. The problem still persists. My old GYN doctor left Rochester so I was forced to get another GYN doctor, I'm glad I met Dr. Pulli, after seeing her for a month, my ten year old very pain problem stopped; because of the medication she prescribed to me. She's always took the time with me to make sure I understood the next step. It is my responsibility to call the office and reschedule the follow up visists.

January 10th, 2011

Stay away from this office and doctor

I have never had such difficulty contacting a doctor or getting an appointment. Her staff is completely moronic and has difficulty answering basic phone calls. Dr. Pulli never helped me for my serious health condition, which she let go for over a year. I had to go in the office almost 10 times to beg for attention, and received the same prescription multiple times for a problem that I didn't even have. I even received another patients results and was led to believe that I had an additional condition for over 2 months. This doctor should not even be practicing medicine.

September 12th, 2010

Overbooked Completely unavailable except for 10 minute visit (clearly stated on your visit schedule)Does not return callsLattimore Office sucks: you are put on hold for a long time and made listen to advertisement about productsImpossible to talk to a physicianInstead of prevention they wait for you to be ready to go to the emergency room

August 11th, 2010

Literally impossible to speak to her about serious medical concerns. This was because her office did not once relay the message to have her call me back. In addition to this, I was on hold for at least 20 minutes every time i called and was hung up on multiple times. One of them even mocked me for not knowing an extension, which is very upsetting when I had a medical concern. Apparently you must be in labor for this office to care about you. She is represented by morons. I left her office in tears.

July 12th, 2010

dr pulli is a great doctor and would not leave her office for anything. i always get to see her and never have to see another dr. Dr pulli is wonderful!!

November 10th, 2016