A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Backardjiev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Backardjiev is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Backardjiev graduated from Higher Medical Institute, Pleven, Bulgaria. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Backardjiev has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rush-Copley Medical Center
- Medical Center of Southeast Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Todorov Backardjiev MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. George T. Backardjiev practice?
- Dr. George Backardjiev has 1 office location.
Dr. George Backardjiev practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Port Neches, TX.
See Port Neches Obstetricians & Gynecologists.