inactive

Georgia A Davis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

August 3rd, 2016
Dr. Davis is truly a life saver. With her extensive background in metabolic issues, she checked suspected conditions with lab work of various types. Everything Dr. Davis suspected and tested for was right on target, things that my former PCP didn't check, nor did my incompetent endocrinologist even think to look in to. Without Dr. Davis and her expertise I would be in a world of trouble right now.

April 28th, 2015
We were extremely disappointed at the end results of seeing Dr Davis for over one year. She made promises she couldn't keep and looking back, it mostly came down to money. If she really wanted to help families/patients, she wouldn't charge $4.50/MINUTE!!! Not only did she overcharge for her appointments, she marked up her supplements 20-30%. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.

February 1st, 2015
Unlicensed Psychiatrist
Georgia Davis medical license is on probation in the State of Illinois and she does not have a medical license in the State of Florida. This woman is very dangerous. She is incompetent. She is seeing patients in Florida and is not adjusting their medicines or giving them any medication. Her patients are mentally ill and this woman cannot treat them but she takes their money. State of Florida please investigate Dr. Davis and remove her from seeing patients in the State of Florida.

February 4th, 2014
worst experience of my life.
I would never reccomend this woman to a single soul. She prolonged. And overcharged everything. Misdiagnosed me. Treated me with prescription pills and supplements I didn't need. Did not treat or help in any way. Made me sick when I went simply for depression and anxiety; did not help AT ALL. Spent thousands IN a few months. The list goes on. She should not be a practicing Dr.

May 24th, 2013
Amazing care
IV seen countless of psychiatrist that couldn't get it right and this woman did an amazing job. Perfect diagnosis and a breath of fresh air. Also gave me a pep in my step to better myself. She will be highly recommended to my social circle.

March 26th, 2013
Worst doctor i've ever been to
caused more problems than she helped, wrong diagnosis, in it for the money than any thing. if you value your health don't see this doctor

May 1st, 2012
In-Depth Evaluation
Dr. Davis spends a lot of time determining metabolic causes for physical and psychiatric problems.

September 23rd, 2011
Dr. Davis is awesome
There should be more doctors like Dr. Georgia Davis-knowledgeable and caring.