A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georgia Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georgia Gill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gill
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georgia Gill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Gill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Palm Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georgia Lee Gill MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Georgia L. Gill practice?
- Dr. Georgia Gill has 1 office location.
- Dr. Georgia Gill practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Riviera Beach, FL.