A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georgia Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georgia Griffin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Griffin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georgia Griffin DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Georgia Griffin practice?
- Dr. Georgia Griffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Georgia Griffin practices Family Medicine near Mount Clemens, MI.
See Mount Clemens Primary Care Doctors.