A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georgia Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georgia Jones is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georgia Jones, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
- CenterPointe Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georgia Jones MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Georgia Jones practice?
- Dr. Georgia Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Georgia Jones practices Psychiatry near Washington, MO.
See Washington Psychiatrists.