Overall Review

no change

January 12th, 2016
Outstanding doctor!
One of the best doctors I have ever met! She combines exceptional knowledge with common sense and compassion. I feel blessed to be one of her patients!

August 6th, 2014
dissatisfied
At the moment Dr Kelley is still my doctor. At the beginning she seemed very caring, understanding and took a great deal of time with the patient. But as time has gone by the past two years things have changed in the office. Her nurse is not very pleasant and office staff is very short with people. You are rushed through your visit and she makes mistakes on prescriptions with dose.. so be careful. plus now that the office advanced to medical charges on the web because about what is put on the web about your care. they put things on their which you may not be aware of such as "overweight" 130lbs?

December 20th, 2013
When I first starting going to Dr. Kelley, she was fantastic. Took time with me, listened to my concerns and followed up with test results, etc. Unfortunately within the last year that has all changed. The office is in constant turmoil. I needed a prescription refilled and after numerous attempts by the pharmacy and myself to get it renewed with no luck, her nurse told me that she denied the renewal. When I had my next appointment with her I asked her why she had denied the renewal and she had no idea what I was talking about. Her nurse had denied it on her own. Why....who knows. Next appointment I had, I needed to tell her that I required something important that another doctor wanted her to do for me. Every time I tried to explain it to her, she just cut me off and told me that she was in a rush and had no time for questions today. I kept trying to tell her that it was important, but she just kept cutting me off and telling me how behind she was and had no time for questions. Finally after I raised my voice to her to make her listen, she took the minute to listen to me and addressed the importance of what I was trying to tell her. My last attempt to get care from her resulted in her telling me directly that she was too busy and told me to go somewhere else. I had just had major surgery and was having extreme pain and needed my primary care doctor to help me and her response was that she is too busy for me. She never even asked what was wrong knowing I had just had surgery. Dr. Kelley has changed and her once caring attitude has become a frazzled hectic non-caring conveyor belt practice. She has no time to give her patients the care they need or deserve. It breaks my heart because I truly thought she was different, but sadly, she is not. Getting as many patients as possible crammed into a day is what has taken over that practice. I am now looking for a new primary doctor that has time for me.....and I don't mean to sit and hold my hand. I mean that when I call with a real health concern, I get a doctor that can take a minute to ask me what's wrong instead of telling me how unimportant I am in comparison to her hectic schedule.

February 1st, 2011
Great Doctor!
Dr. Kelley is fantastic - the sort of MD everyone should have! Her staff however are not very good with communication and follow-through.

January 23rd, 2011
was highly recommended to Dr. Kelley. I could see why everyone loves her. She is very caring,listens to everything you say to her and follows up with everything. The only problem i have is trying to get an appt. with her.

September 8th, 2010
intelligent,honest, proactive
Dr.Kelley takes her job "your health" seriously. She listens,reads between the lines and takes the time to to evaluate the "whole"picture, providing the best possible care. She truly is an awesome human being and doctor!

March 11th, 2010
She listens to her patients