A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georgia Huff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huff
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Huff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Huff graduated from Netherlands.
Dr. Huff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georgia Lou Huff MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Georgia L. Huff practice?
- Dr. Georgia Huff has 1 office location.
Dr. Georgia Huff practices Psychiatry near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Psychiatrists.