A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georgia Stephenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georgia Stephenson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Stephenson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georgia S Stephenson MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Georgia S. Stephenson practice?
- Dr. Georgia Stephenson has 14 office locations.
Dr. Georgia Stephenson practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX and Canton, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.