A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Georgia Stephenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georgia Stephenson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stephenson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance