A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georgia Stephenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stephenson
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Stephenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georgia Stephenson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephenson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Stephenson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georgia S Stephenson MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Georgia S. Stephenson practice?
- Dr. Georgia Stephenson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Georgia Stephenson practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.