Dr. Georgia Tetlow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Georgia Tetlow?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

December 30th, 2009

I recommend without reservation

She's professional, innovative, sharp, listens well and spent a lot of time with me. She is a warm and wonderful person, and well trained. She is the best doctor I've ever seen. I recommend her to everyone.

October 28th, 2009

The best doctor on the East Coast

Dr. Tetlow had time for me, she listened, she was insightful, provided me with options and made me fees like there was real hope. That was the first time I saw her. Over the following year, I saw her every 2-3 months and she was pivotal in helping me lose 25 lbs, get off all blood pressure medication and drastically reduce my pain medication. I feel empowered, grateful and like I have a change to live again. Go see this doctor, her knowledge, bed-side manner and approach are incredible. Five stars.

October 18th, 2017