A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georgia Vasilakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georgia Vasilakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georgia Vasilakis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasilakis graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Vasilakis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georgia Stella Vasilakis MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Georgia S. Vasilakis practice?
- Dr. Georgia Vasilakis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Georgia Vasilakis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.