Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

About Women By Women
195 Worcester St
Ste 100
Wellesley Hills, MA 02481
781-263-0033
Locations and availability (4)

|  Would NOT recommend to anyone, ever  |  show details
by Anon on Oct 11th, 2013

It's hard to even explain how poor my experience was with Dr. Vasilakis. For one thing, she has very poor bedside manner — always seems impatient, irritated and rushed. But more importantly, DOES NOT GIVE GOOD CARE. For years I went to her with a persistent problem. At one point I asked Dr. Vasilakis if I could maybe have a yeast test (OTC stuff hadn't done the trick) and she said no. Thank goodness I found a new and so much better ob/gyn. A yeast test was one of the first things the much-better-doctor did and turns out I had raging yeast. Also turns out there's a specialty clinic for the particular problem I've been having, which Vasilakis never once mentioned, and thus I've been struggling with this undiagnosed for something like 4 years now. She also bizarrely seemed to insinuate at one point that I was having marital problems rather than taking my medical complaint seriously. I am genuinely shocked at how bad of a doctor she was to me. I only wished I'd realized it sooner.

|  Felt like a number not a person  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2013

I've been seeming this doctor for past 3 years. A few of my friends told me she was the worst in the practice. I thought she was ok just not as warm as I would like. At my last appt she made me feel so rushed. Never even asked if I had any questions. Starting walking out of the room. When I told her I had a few question she leaned against the wall and seemed annoyed. After my last question she said is that all. I said yes and she left no see you next year or good day or anything. I felt like a number. I will not be seeing her again, unsure if I even want another doctor in her practice in case I get stuck with her in an emergency situation. I also called to make an appt and they said you will get a letter when it's closer call then to make an appt. No letter ever arrived. I'm a panned so I remembered other patients may not be so on top of things. I haven't moved or anything just never got the letter,

Sep 11th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Vasilakis for about 5 years now. She is one of the best doctors I have experienced. She is very nice to talk to and answers every question with clarity. I have never left her office with any confusions/doubts. Most importantly, she is excellent with diagnosing problems correctly, confidently and timely (each and every time). She is great with advising you with options during problems, and if you need help with decisions, she also provides her suggestions with full reasons. She has been my doctor for everything from routine examinations and healthy pregnancy to miscarriages and I have had no complications through the recoveries. She has even gone the extra mile as a person, and made sure my whole family feels comforted at the time of emergencies. In summary : When I go to her, I am confident that I am going to get the best care possible.

Feb 5th, 2012

Dr. Vasilakis is an amazing doctor. She has excellent bedside manner and thinks outside of the box to diagnose a problem. She is very accurate and answers all your questions. I highly recommend this doctor!

May 24th, 2009

i have been a patient of dr. vasilakis for 7 years. during that time i have had 3 kids, and have been lucky enough to have her deliever all of them. she is a wonderful and caring doctor.