Dr. Georgia Vasilakis MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Wellesley Hills, MA

October 11th, 2013
Felt like a number not a person
I've been seeming this doctor for past 3 years. A few of my friends told me she was the worst in the practice. I thought she was ok just not as warm as I would like. At my last appt she made me feel so rushed. Never even asked if I had any questions. Starting walking out of the room. When I told her I had a few question she leaned against the wall and seemed annoyed. After my last question she said is that all. I said yes and she left no see you next year or good day or anything. I felt like a number. I will not be seeing her again, unsure if I even want another doctor in her practice in case I get stuck with her in an emergency situation. I also called to make an appt and they said you will get a letter when it's closer call then to make an appt. No letter ever arrived. I'm a panned so I remembered other patients may not be so on top of things. I haven't moved or anything just never got the letter,

September 11th, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Vasilakis for about 5 years now. She is one of the best doctors I have experienced. She is very nice to talk to and answers every question with clarity. I have never left her office with any confusions/doubts. Most importantly, she is excellent with diagnosing problems correctly, confidently and timely (each and every time). She is great with advising you with options during problems, and if you need help with decisions, she also provides her suggestions with full reasons. She has been my doctor for everything from routine examinations and healthy pregnancy to miscarriages and I have had no complications through the recoveries. She has even gone the extra mile as a person, and made sure my whole family feels comforted at the time of emergencies. In summary : When I go to her, I am confident that I am going to get the best care possible.

February 5th, 2012
Dr. Vasilakis is an amazing doctor. She has excellent bedside manner and thinks outside of the box to diagnose a problem. She is very accurate and answers all your questions. I highly recommend this doctor!

May 24th, 2009
i have been a patient of dr. vasilakis for 7 years. during that time i have had 3 kids, and have been lucky enough to have her deliever all of them. she is a wonderful and caring doctor.