Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Georgia Wiesner
Dr. Georgia Wiesner, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Genetics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wiesner is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Hospital, Northside Medical Center Forum and UH Case Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Georgia Wiesner has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Georgia Wiesner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Jonathan Holt
Internal Medicine, Medical Genetics
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi11
Dr. James Snell Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi55
Dr. Marie Griffin
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Nashville, TN 0.01 mi39