inactive

Georgiana L Miller DO Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

April 4th, 2014
Dr. Millers: A FABULOUS Doctor Team.
I have been to Dr. Miller many times. She is personable, caring and gives really good advice. I especially like that she [and her husband, who practices with her] do not immediately jump to medications to treat symptoms. They give you practical advice to try first. I would recommend her [and her husband] to anyone. They are a great team!!! Both spend time listening and have a wonderful bedside manner.

July 9th, 2013
Amazing Doctor
I disagree with the 1 star rating. There will always be an unhappy patient with any doctor. I just can't believe it's with Dr Georgiana Miller. She was attentive, caring, spent a good deal of time answering all of my questions and I ask alot! My experience with her was great! I would recommend her to all of my friends and family.

July 8th, 2013
Excellent Doctor with Compassion for Patients
I had to find a new doctor after I moved from Santa Clarita. I loved my doctor that I had for many years, but it was just too far to drive to see him. I did lots of research looking for a new doctor in the Temecula area. I actually waited a little over a year before picking one. I picked Dr. Miller and have been extremely happy with my choice. Dr. Miller took my complete medical history at my first visit and has the medical records from my previous doctor in Santa Clarita. She listens to you and is there to explain and encourage you on your path to wellness. Her staff is excellent and the short drive to Fallbrook is not a problem, to see this wonderful doctor. I would recommend her to anyone that would like a doctor with compassion for her patients.

March 21st, 2013
I like this Dr. she's nice and friendly and 'YES' I recomend her to everyone. The only problem she move to Fallbrook Hospital.

July 30th, 2012
EXCEPTIONAL! Very rare to find doctor these days with genuine care of patients.