A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georgiana Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georgiana Sanders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanders
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georgiana Sanders, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sanders has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georgiana Marie Sanders FAAAAI and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Georgiana M. Sanders practice?
- Dr. Georgiana Sanders has 4 office locations.
Dr. Georgiana Sanders practices Allergy & Immunology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Allergists.