A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georgiana Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georgiana Sanders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georgiana Sanders, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sanders has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georgiana Marie Sanders FAAAAI and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Georgiana M. Sanders practice?
- Dr. Georgiana Sanders has 8 office locations.
Dr. Georgiana Sanders practices Allergy & Immunology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Allergists.