A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georgiana Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georgiana Sanders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanders
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georgiana Sanders, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sanders has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georgiana Marie Sanders FAAAAI and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Georgiana M. Sanders practice?
- Dr. Georgiana Sanders has 2 office locations.
Dr. Georgiana Sanders practices Allergy & Immunology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Allergists.