Dr. Georgianne Snowden MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

June 7th, 2016
Very nice but missed a lot......
She's a very nice person but when nothing new came up and I was still having issues I took the mri dvd to a different radiologist for a second opinion. He found five lesions that she missed along with something wrong with my optic nerve. I know from personal experience scrolling through images all day can give you brain fog where you miss things, but it shocked me there was that much.

September 14th, 2012
Very POOR!
If this doctor is supposed to be a radiology professtional I'll eat my hat. On TWO separate views on a CT scan of my reconstructed sternum, she totally MISSED the titanium plate being broken in half and the ribs being displaced. I was an industrial radiographer ASNT Level III, I guess they need help at Integris BMC, took me one brief look to find the break. DUH, POOR, POOR, POOR. I hope nothing is wrong with you that you really need someone with eyes to look at you your scan.

October 10th, 2011
Very impressive Dr. She was very caring and took a lot of time diagnosing and going over diagnosis with me. Could not have asked for a better experience when visiting a Dr.