Dr. Georgianne Snowden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Georgianne Snowden?

June 8th, 2016

Very nice but missed a lot......

She's a very nice person but when nothing new came up and I was still having issues I took the mri dvd to a different radiologist for a second opinion. He found five lesions that she missed along with something wrong with my optic nerve. I know from personal experience scrolling through images all day can give you brain fog where you miss things, but it shocked me there was that much.

September 15th, 2012

Very POOR!

If this doctor is supposed to be a radiology professtional I'll eat my hat. On TWO separate views on a CT scan of my reconstructed sternum, she totally MISSED the titanium plate being broken in half and the ribs being displaced. I was an industrial radiographer ASNT Level III, I guess they need help at Integris BMC, took me one brief look to find the break. DUH, POOR, POOR, POOR. I hope nothing is wrong with you that you really need someone with eyes to look at you your scan.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry that I missed your hardware fracture.I know it is frustrating for you.I can not go back in time to correct the error. We wrote off your bill. I was very upset when I learned of this miss. I have been a radiologist for 21 years, am a teacher and take great pride in my service to patients and my clinical colleages. I know NO radiologist that has not had a "miss" in their career. I understand your frustration, I unfortunately did not get the clinical history before my interpretation. No excuse, just a fact. I feel that your comments were extremely harsh.

SHOW

October 10th, 2011

Very impressive Dr. She was very caring and took a lot of time diagnosing and going over diagnosis with me. Could not have asked for a better experience when visiting a Dr.

April 6th, 2012