A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Georgianne Valli-Harwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Georgianne Valli-Harwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Georgianne Valli-Harwood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Valli-Harwood graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Valli-Harwood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Georgianne Marie Valli-Harwood MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Georgianne M. Valli-Harwood practice?
- Dr. Georgianne Valli-Harwood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Georgianne Valli-Harwood practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pittsfield, MA.
See Pittsfield Internists and Pittsfield Cardiologists.